TWO-CONSTITUENT CHEMICAL ANCHORAGE
- for anchoring elements with the highest degree of responsibility,
- for anchoring elements at various depths, obtaining higher load-bearing parameters,
- for fixing various types of elements, such as threaded rods, ribs, screws, hooks,
- for fasteners in various substrates, both full and empty,
- for filling holes and reprofiling and reinforcing the edges, e.g. stairs - as a repair mass,
- for joining cracks and scratches in concrete foundations,
- for bonding concrete, ceramic tiles, natural stone, wood, metal,
- indoors and outdoors,- polyester resin does not contain styrene
Thanks to high adhesion to the substrate and
extreme hardness, it forms an adhesive-shaped joint with the highest strength
parameters. Chemical anchoring is the safest attachment both to solid materials
and empty spaces (eg ceramic hollow brick).
Thanks to the short time needed to obtain full
strength, it also works as a rigid sealing of metal elements in terrace and
pool systems. Trace, low-odor, high resistance to chemical compounds.